As demand for construction soars, we see South Florida businesses grappling with the challenges of change. To capture growth opportunities, they're dusting off facility plans designed during the recession and are looking to move ahead.
The economic recovery, while certainly a great thing, means rapid change for our own industry. Design/builders and GCs must vie for and keep the best people, while coping with higher costs of labor and materials. Our region's approval process is tougher than ever, as downsized building departments struggle to keep pace with heavy construction volume.
Around the nation, societal changes are driving new realities for all commercial real estate sectors. For instance, many retailers are shrinking brick-and-mortar presence in an online shopping world, while expanding fulfillment center space. Hotels reflag and refresh properties to meet consumers' rising expectations. Automotive firms build and renovate dealerships to convey their brand with every detail of a building's fit and finish.
Finding the right partner to navigate change is crucial for any type of commercial project. Look for a construction services firm that:
- Adds value from the earliest planning stages with trusted, strategic advice
- Values relationships far more than individual projects
- Has the flexibility and experience to build any type of project, extremely well
- Consistently earns repeat business by enhancing clients' profitability
- Stayed financially strong, with its high-performing team in place, through many economic cycles
Those qualities have enabled our team to create client relationships that span generations. As South Florida's markets evolve, we'll always focus on "relationships that build."