In the News
- MCC Completes Terranova’s 801 Lincoln Road Retail Complex
- Miller Construction Builds Holman Automotive’s Lauderdale MINI Dealership
- Miller Completes Holman Automotive's BMW of Fort Lauderdale
- Fast-tracking Lobby Renovation at Esperanté Corporate Center
- MCC Completes New South Florida Campus Building for University
- Miller Completes Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- EliteHealth Medical Practice Facility
- Miller Fast-Tracking Flagler Global Logistics' CCP Bldg 1
- Miller Delivers Miami-Dade County’s Largest Industrial Project
- Miller Building ID Flagler Village Townhomes
- Construction Underway with Major Renovation for Fort Lauderdale MINI Dealership
- Miller Converts Industrial Space to Trendy Tapas Restaurant
- MCC Project Wins CASF Project of the Year
- Lane Hacker Joins Miller Construction Company as Controller
- Miller Building BMW East Showroom for Holman Automotive
- The Graham Companies Chooses Miller to Build New Education Facility
- Miller Construction Company Adds Three Executives
- Sudduth Named to UF School of Construction Management’s Advisory Council Executive Committee
- GuideWell-Sanitas Primary-Care Clinic Complete
- 602,657 SF Centergate at Gratigny
- Terranova Chooses Miller for Landmark Retail Project in South Beach
- Liberty Property Trust’s Metrorail Train Assembly Facility Complete
- Elite Healthcare Construction is Underway in Pembroke Pines
- Miller Construction Completes Third Phase At Lake Whitney Medical & Professional Campus
- Herbert Fung Joins Miller Construction Company as Project Manager
- Lake Whitney Medical and Professional Campus in St. Lucie
- City Furniture Chooses Miller Construction Company
- Miller Construction Company Building $20.8 Million Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- Miller Construction Company Completes Fort Lauderdale BMW/MINI Service Center
- Construction Association of South Florida Names Jeff Slade to Its Executive Board
- Project Manager, Justin Thorpe Joins Miller Construction Company
- Miller Construction's Special Projects Group Seeing Rapid Growth
- William Mason Joins Miller Construction Company’s Special Projects Group
- Ankit Patel Joins Miller Construction Company as Senior Preconstruction Manager
- Miller Construction Launches Major Renovation for Cosmo International Fragrances
- Miller Construction Company Completes Next-Generation Wharehouse
- Traci Miller Elected President of NAIOP South Florida
- Miller Construction Company Launches Special Projects Group
- Thomas & Harley Miller Are Inducted Into Construction Hall of Fame
- Building Mixed-Use Gateway Center Doral
- Holman Automotive Builds New Lauderdale BMW / Mini Service Center
- Miller Construction Company Will Build $22 Million Surfside Residence Inn by Marriott
- Flagler Development Taps Miller Construction Company For 252,000sf Project
- MCC Building 218,000 SF Transal Logistics Center in Doral
- Rose Miniaci Arts Education Center at Broward Center for the Performing Arts Gets Topped Off!
- Miller Construction Company Completes Flagler Development’s Latest South Forida Industrial /Warehouse
- Topping Off of Waterfront Huizenga Pavilion Marks Milestone
- MCC Awarded Flagler Development’s Building 31 Warehouse at Flagler Station
- Curtain Rising on Broward Center's Future
- New Ashley Furniture HomeStore in West Palm Beach
- Fisher Island Golf Club & Racquet Club Renovations Complete
- Fisher Island Club Spa & Fitness Center
- Two Local Construction Firms Will Complete Broward Center Project
- Renovation of Holman Automotive's Audi Pembroke Pines Dealership Complete
- MCC Fast-Tracks New Amenities at Rybovich Superyacht Marina
- Miller Construction Company Building Green Ashley Furniture HomeStore
- Going Green: LEED-HC Construction Standards Boost Hospitals’ Sustainability Efforts
- Miami International University's Professional Caliber Sound Studio
- Holy Cross Hospital Hurricane Hardening Project
- Best Practices Reduce Risks During Hospital Construction and Maintenance
- The Fast-Track Dos Caminos Restaurant Build-Out
- Kimberly Riehn, CPA, Joins Miller Construction Company As Controller
EliteHealth Medical Practice Facility
DAVIE, FL. – Miller Construction Company has completed the build-out of regional medical practice EliteHealth’s second Broward County location, at 5400 Griffin Road in Davie. EliteHealth partnered with health insurance giant Humana on the project to create a prototype diagnostic and preventive care facility.
Miller’s interior build-out of the 4,347-square-foot space provided six exam rooms, a medical procedure room, ultrasound, X-ray and allergy testing areas, a weight-loss center and an activity room for events such as exercise classes and talks by healthcare experts. The facility will serve a wide range of patients, regardless of whether they are insured by Humana.
According to Dr. Perry Krichmar, EliteHealth co-founder and chief operating officer, the innovative Davie facility is the latest step in his medical practice’s growth strategy, enabling South Florida patients to receive state-of-the-art care without long travel times.
“Convenience is a key factor in motivating patients to be healthier, and that means creating cost-effective spaces for care and wellness programs, close to their homes,” said Dr. Krichmar.
“Miller’s expertise in healthcare construction, quality approach and consistent focus on acting in our best interest make them a resource we value,” he added.
Completing the new facility on an accelerated timeframe demanded precise scheduling and close coordination of building trades on-site, according to Miller. It was Miller Construction Company’s second project for EliteHealth. In 2016, the firm completed construction of the medical practice’s 10,347-square-foot diagnostic and patient care facility in Pembroke Pines.
With headquarters in Miami Beach, EliteHealth focuses on preventive medicine and primary medicine as well as executive healthcare, concierge medicine and corporate wellness. The Pembroke Pines facility provides all of the amenities seen at its Miami Beach headquarters, including concierge medicine and full diagnostic and laboratory testing. A senior activity center within the facility serves surrounding communities. The one-story building in the Village at Mayfair office and retail development includes exam rooms, physician offices, a laboratory and pharmacy, as well as spaces Miller Construction Company prepared for X-ray, ultrasound, and mammogram equipment.
Both the Davie and Pembroke Pines EliteHealth facilities reflect the general contractor’s decades of specialized experience in hospital and healthcare construction valued at more than $100 million throughout South Florida.