In the News
- ID Flagler Village Townhomes, Near Fort Lauderdale’s Brightline Station is Complete
- Miller Fast-tracking 325,702 SF Bldg 2 At Countyline Corporate Park, After Delivering Bldg 1
- Esperanté Corporate Center $3.8 Million Atrium Renovation Complete
- Fast-Tracking Lincoln Eatery Food Hall in Emerging NoLi District
- Miller Completes $6.1 Million in Projects For City Furniture in Midtown Miami & Tamarac
- Miller Building Crescent Pointe Mixed-Use Center for The Graham Companies
- Miller Launches $20 Million Expansion of Kendall Toyota/Lexus of Kendall Dealerships
- MCC Completes Terranova’s 801 Lincoln Road Retail Complex
- Miller Construction Builds Holman Automotive’s Lauderdale MINI Dealership
- Miller Completes Holman Automotive's BMW of Fort Lauderdale
- MCC Completes New South Florida Campus Building for University
- Miller Completes Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- EliteHealth Medical Practice Facility
- Miller Fast-Tracking Flagler Global Logistics' CCP Bldg 1
- Miller Delivers Miami-Dade County’s Largest Industrial Project
- Miller Converts Industrial Space to Trendy Tapas Restaurant
- MCC Project Wins CASF Project of the Year
- Sudduth Named to UF School of Construction Management’s Advisory Council Executive Committee
- GuideWell-Sanitas Primary-Care Clinic Complete
- 602,657 SF Centergate at Gratigny
- Terranova Chooses Miller for Landmark Retail Project in South Beach
- Liberty Property Trust’s Metrorail Train Assembly Facility Complete
- Miller Completes Third Phase At Lake Whitney Medical Campus
- City Furniture Chooses Miller Construction Company
- Miller Construction Company Building $20.8 Million Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- Miller Construction's Special Projects Group Seeing Rapid Growth
- Miller Construction Launches Major Renovation for Cosmo International Fragrances
- MillerCompletes Next-Generation Warehouse
- Traci Miller Elected President of NAIOP South Florida
- Miller Construction Company Launches Special Projects Group
- Thomas & Harley Miller Are Inducted Into Construction Hall of Fame
- Building Mixed-Use Gateway Center Doral
- Holman Automotive Builds New Lauderdale BMW / Mini Service Center
- Flagler Development Taps Miller Construction Company For 252,000sf Project
- MCC Building 218,000 SF Transal Logistics Center in Doral
- Rose Miniaci Arts Education Center at Broward Center for the Performing Arts Gets Topped Off!
- Miller Construction Company Completes Flagler Development’s Latest South Forida Industrial /Warehouse
- Topping Off of Waterfront Huizenga Pavilion Marks Milestone
- Curtain Rising on Broward Center's Future
- New Ashley Furniture HomeStore in West Palm Beach
- Fisher Island Golf & Racquet Clubs Reno Complete
- MCC Fast-Tracks New Amenities at Rybovich Superyacht Marina
- Miller Construction Company Building Green Ashley Furniture HomeStore
Miller Fast-Tracking Flagler Global Logistics' CCP Bldg 1
HIALEAH, FL– With Miami-Dade County’s industrial space vacancy rate under four percent, Miller Construction Company is fast-tracking the first spec building in phase one of Flagler Global Logistics’ new Countyline Corporate Park.
Scheduled for Fall completion, the 197,427-square-foot, tilt-wall structure at NW 97th Avenue and NW 154th Street, Hialeah, is the first of 9 planned buildings in the park’s initial 2.4 million-square-foot phase. Building One offers next-generation industrial space with 32-foot clear ceiling heights, 180-foot building depth and a 180-foot non-shared truck court that includes trailer parking.
This is Miller Construction Company’s fifth project for Flagler Global Logistics, bringing the firm’s total space constructed for the developer to over one million square feet. The companies previously teamed on a total of 380,300 square feet in two buildings at South Florida Logistics Center in Miami and 423,944 square feet in two buildings at Flagler Station business park in the Medley submarket.
“As we launch Countyline Corporate Park to meet intense demand for new, highly efficient industrial space, Miller’s team gives us the speed to market, expert solutions and proven craftsmanship we need,” said Christopher Sutton, Vice President, Development for Flagler Global Logistics. “By focusing on our company’s best interests, they create value at every stage of a project,” he added.
Architect for Countyline Corporate Park Building 1 is Ware Malcomb. The project’s engineering consultants are Langan (civil), DDA Engineers (structural) and Puga and Associates (MEP).
With a strategic location at the border of the Miami-Dade and Broward counties, Countyline Corporate Park provides quick access to I-75, Florida’s Turnpike and the Palmetto Expressway, as well as Miami International Airport, Port Miami and Port Everglades. The park’s multi-phase master plan includes a total of 8.4 million square feet of industrial space.