In the News
- Miller Delivers Miami-Dade County’s Largest Industrial Project
- Construction Underway with Major Renovation for Fort Lauderdale MINI Dealership
- Miller Converts Industrial Space to Trendy Tapas Restaurant
- MCC Project Wins CASF Project of the Year
- Lane Hacker Joins Miller Construction Company as Controller
- Miller Building BMW East Showroom for Holman Automotive
- The Graham Companies Chooses Miller to Build New Education Facility
- Miller Construction Company Adds Three Executives
- Sudduth Named to UF School of Construction Management’s Advisory Council Executive Committee
- GuideWell-Sanitas Primary-Care Clinic Complete
- 602,657 SF Centergate at Gratigny
- Terranova Chooses Miller for Landmark Retail Project in South Beach
- Liberty Property Trust’s Metrorail Train Assembly Facility Complete
- Elite Healthcare Construction is Underway in Pembroke Pines
- Miller Construction Completes Third Phase At Lake Whitney Medical & Professional Campus
- Herbert Fung Joins Miller Construction Company as Project Manager
- Lake Whitney Medical and Professional Campus in St. Lucie
- City Furniture Chooses Miller Construction Company
- Miller Construction Company Building $20.8 Million Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- Miller Construction Company Completes Fort Lauderdale BMW/MINI Service Center
- Construction Association of South Florida Names Jeff Slade to Its Executive Board
- Project Manager, Justin Thorpe Joins Miller Construction Company
- Miller Construction's Special Projects Group Seeing Rapid Growth
- William Mason Joins Miller Construction Company’s Special Projects Group
- Ankit Patel Joins Miller Construction Company as Senior Preconstruction Manager
- Miller Construction Launches Major Renovation for Cosmo International Fragrances
- Miller Construction Company Completes Next-Generation Wharehouse
- Traci Miller Elected President of NAIOP South Florida
- Miller Construction Company Launches Special Projects Group
- Thomas & Harley Miller Are Inducted Into Construction Hall of Fame
- Building Mixed-Use Gateway Center Doral
- Holman Automotive Builds New Lauderdale BMW / Mini Service Center
- Miller Construction Company Will Build $22 Million Surfside Residence Inn by Marriott
- Flagler Development Taps Miller Construction Company For 252,000sf Project
- MCC Building 218,000 SF Transal Logistics Center in Doral
- Rose Miniaci Arts Education Center at Broward Center for the Performing Arts Gets Topped Off!
- Miller Construction Company Completes Flagler Development’s Latest South Forida Industrial /Warehouse
- Topping Off of Waterfront Huizenga Pavilion Marks Milestone
- MCC Awarded Flagler Development’s Building 31 Warehouse at Flagler Station
- Curtain Rising on Broward Center's Future
- New Ashley Furniture HomeStore in West Palm Beach
- Fisher Island Golf Club & Racquet Club Renovations Complete
- Fisher Island Club Spa & Fitness Center
- Two Local Construction Firms Will Complete Broward Center Project
- Renovation of Holman Automotive's Audi Pembroke Pines Dealership Complete
- MCC Fast-Tracks New Amenities at Rybovich Superyacht Marina
- Miller Construction Company Building Green Ashley Furniture HomeStore
- Going Green: LEED-HC Construction Standards Boost Hospitals’ Sustainability Efforts
- Miami International University's Professional Caliber Sound Studio
- Holy Cross Hospital Hurricane Hardening Project
- Best Practices Reduce Risks During Hospital Construction and Maintenance
- The Fast-Track Dos Caminos Restaurant Build-Out
- Kimberly Riehn, CPA, Joins Miller Construction Company As Controller
Miller Building BMW East Showroom for Holman Automotive
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. The new, fully customized Lauderdale BMW East showroom being created by design/builder Miller Construction Company for Holman Automotive will boost the luxury brand’s visibility in the Fort Lauderdale market.
With a two-story showroom and attached five-level parking garage, the 283,430-square-foot project brings a strong, upscale design statement to a prime site just south of Downtown, at 1441 South Federal Highway.
“Holman Automotive’s customized approach for this high-profile location will produce exceptional finishes, customer comfort and efficient workflow,” said Miller Senior Vice President Brian Sudduth. “Every aspect of the project reflects BMW’s legendary quality.”
The dealership is Miller Construction Company’s fourth project for Holman Automotive.
The showroom’s sleek, contemporary exterior will feature expanses of Starfire ultra-clear curtain wall insulated glass – an innovation that delivers maximum clarity and resilience. Clad with distinctive aluminum louvered panels, the adjoining parking garage will be integral to the design look. An exterior wall system customized to hold green plants will create a living “green wall” along the garage perimeter.
“The Miller organization has been an outstanding partner for Holman and all of their people are looking out for our interests from a construction perspective and out in the community,” said Glenn Gardner, Holman’s vice president of dealership operations. “That’s what makes Miller so great.”
Designed by FSMY Architects of Fort Lauderdale, the project will have high-intensity LED lighting throughout. “Parking levels will function as extensions of the showroom,” Sudduth explained.
“We are coordinating and designing the correct lighting to give the cars visual ‘pop,’ and to make sure that when a BMW sales associate takes a customer from showroom to garage in a golf cart to see more car choices, the lighting effect will stay consistent.”
The facility will include a BMW boutique, conference room, detail bays and two vehicle turnover areas, for use in walking customers through their new cars’ features.
Constructing the dealership on a tight urban site bordered by a busy city street and a residential neighborhood, Miller’s team will draw on its extensive experience to prevent inconvenience to neighbors and to stage and phase construction of the precast concrete garage.