In the News
- ID Flagler Village Townhomes, Near Fort Lauderdale’s Brightline Station is Complete
- Miller Fast-tracking 325,702 SF Bldg 2 At Countyline Corporate Park, After Delivering Bldg 1
- Esperanté Corporate Center $3.8 Million Atrium Renovation Complete
- Fast-Tracking Lincoln Eatery Food Hall in Emerging NoLi District
- Miller Completes $6.1 Million in Projects For City Furniture in Midtown Miami & Tamarac
- Miller Building Crescent Pointe Mixed-Use Center for The Graham Companies
- Miller Launches $20 Million Expansion of Kendall Toyota/Lexus of Kendall Dealerships
- MCC Completes Terranova’s 801 Lincoln Road Retail Complex
- Miller Construction Builds Holman Automotive’s Lauderdale MINI Dealership
- Miller Completes Holman Automotive's BMW of Fort Lauderdale
- MCC Completes New South Florida Campus Building for University
- Miller Completes Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- EliteHealth Medical Practice Facility
- Miller Fast-Tracking Flagler Global Logistics' CCP Bldg 1
- Miller Delivers Miami-Dade County’s Largest Industrial Project
- Miller Converts Industrial Space to Trendy Tapas Restaurant
- MCC Project Wins CASF Project of the Year
- Sudduth Named to UF School of Construction Management’s Advisory Council Executive Committee
- GuideWell-Sanitas Primary-Care Clinic Complete
- 602,657 SF Centergate at Gratigny
- Terranova Chooses Miller for Landmark Retail Project in South Beach
- Liberty Property Trust’s Metrorail Train Assembly Facility Complete
- Miller Completes Third Phase At Lake Whitney Medical Campus
- City Furniture Chooses Miller Construction Company
- Miller Construction Company Building $20.8 Million Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- Miller Construction's Special Projects Group Seeing Rapid Growth
- Miller Construction Launches Major Renovation for Cosmo International Fragrances
- MillerCompletes Next-Generation Warehouse
- Traci Miller Elected President of NAIOP South Florida
- Miller Construction Company Launches Special Projects Group
- Thomas & Harley Miller Are Inducted Into Construction Hall of Fame
- Building Mixed-Use Gateway Center Doral
- Holman Automotive Builds New Lauderdale BMW / Mini Service Center
- Flagler Development Taps Miller Construction Company For 252,000sf Project
- MCC Building 218,000 SF Transal Logistics Center in Doral
- Rose Miniaci Arts Education Center at Broward Center for the Performing Arts Gets Topped Off!
- Miller Construction Company Completes Flagler Development’s Latest South Forida Industrial /Warehouse
- Topping Off of Waterfront Huizenga Pavilion Marks Milestone
- Curtain Rising on Broward Center's Future
- New Ashley Furniture HomeStore in West Palm Beach
- Fisher Island Golf & Racquet Clubs Reno Complete
- MCC Fast-Tracks New Amenities at Rybovich Superyacht Marina
- Miller Construction Company Building Green Ashley Furniture HomeStore
602,657 SF Centergate at Gratigny
Miller Construction Company Building 602,657 SF Centergate at Gratigny Development is Miami-Dade’s Largest New Industrial Project
HIALEAH, Fla. – Building the largest new industrial real estate project underway in Miami-Dade County, Miller Construction Company is creating twin buildings that will add 602,657 square feet to the Centergate at Gratigny business park in Hialeah.
Gibson Development Partners is developing the Class A industrial space for a large institutional client and Miller Construction Company is fast-tracking the $27 million project for completion later this year, according to Miller Sr. Vice President Brian Sudduth.
“With demand for new, high quality industrial space outstripping supply, bringing the Miami-Dade market state-of-the-art choices for large space users is essential,” Sudduth said. Centergate’s existing one million square feet of space is fully leased.
Gibson is drawing on Miller’s experience building more than 5 million square feet of industrial space to deliver this massive project. The team expects to pour and tilt up a total of more than 28,000 yards of concrete – a process scheduled to take 75 night pours to accomplish.
Designed by RLC Architects of Boca Raton, the two new, 301,000-square-foot Centergate buildings target companies that need at least 100,000 square feet of contiguous space. They offer 32-foot clear height and 54-foot column spacing for highly efficient racking, and a 185-foot truck court plus a 60-foot speed bay. In addition to providing corporate-caliber office space, all bays feature security controlled access and a fully air-conditioned mezzanine. Fairchild Partners is handling leasing.
Located in the Airport North submarket, Centergate at Gratigny is adjacent to the CSX rail line and provides ideal access to Miami International Airport, Port of Miami and traffic arteries including the Gratigny Parkway, I-95, SR 836, SR 826 and Florida’s Turnpike.
Centergate at Gratigny is Miller Construction Company’s 7th project for Gibson Development Partners. The companies most recently teamed on the 218,000-square-foot Transal Logistics Center and the 84,000-square-foot Gateway Plaza, both in Doral.