In the News
- Miller Delivers Miami-Dade County’s Largest Industrial Project
- Construction Underway with Major Renovation for Fort Lauderdale MINI Dealership
- Miller Converts Industrial Space to Trendy Tapas Restaurant
- MCC Project Wins CASF Project of the Year
- Lane Hacker Joins Miller Construction Company as Controller
- Miller Building BMW East Showroom for Holman Automotive
- The Graham Companies Chooses Miller to Build New Education Facility
- Miller Construction Company Adds Three Executives
- Sudduth Named to UF School of Construction Management’s Advisory Council Executive Committee
- GuideWell-Sanitas Primary-Care Clinic Complete
- 602,657 SF Centergate at Gratigny
- Terranova Chooses Miller for Landmark Retail Project in South Beach
- Liberty Property Trust’s Metrorail Train Assembly Facility Complete
- Elite Healthcare Construction is Underway in Pembroke Pines
- Miller Construction Completes Third Phase At Lake Whitney Medical & Professional Campus
- Herbert Fung Joins Miller Construction Company as Project Manager
- Lake Whitney Medical and Professional Campus in St. Lucie
- City Furniture Chooses Miller Construction Company
- Miller Construction Company Building $20.8 Million Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- Miller Construction Company Completes Fort Lauderdale BMW/MINI Service Center
- Construction Association of South Florida Names Jeff Slade to Its Executive Board
- Project Manager, Justin Thorpe Joins Miller Construction Company
- Miller Construction's Special Projects Group Seeing Rapid Growth
- William Mason Joins Miller Construction Company’s Special Projects Group
- Ankit Patel Joins Miller Construction Company as Senior Preconstruction Manager
- Miller Construction Launches Major Renovation for Cosmo International Fragrances
- Miller Construction Company Completes Next-Generation Wharehouse
- Traci Miller Elected President of NAIOP South Florida
- Miller Construction Company Launches Special Projects Group
- Thomas & Harley Miller Are Inducted Into Construction Hall of Fame
- Building Mixed-Use Gateway Center Doral
- Holman Automotive Builds New Lauderdale BMW / Mini Service Center
- Miller Construction Company Will Build $22 Million Surfside Residence Inn by Marriott
- Flagler Development Taps Miller Construction Company For 252,000sf Project
- MCC Building 218,000 SF Transal Logistics Center in Doral
- Rose Miniaci Arts Education Center at Broward Center for the Performing Arts Gets Topped Off!
- Miller Construction Company Completes Flagler Development’s Latest South Forida Industrial /Warehouse
- Topping Off of Waterfront Huizenga Pavilion Marks Milestone
- MCC Awarded Flagler Development’s Building 31 Warehouse at Flagler Station
- Curtain Rising on Broward Center's Future
- New Ashley Furniture HomeStore in West Palm Beach
- Fisher Island Golf Club & Racquet Club Renovations Complete
- Fisher Island Club Spa & Fitness Center
- Two Local Construction Firms Will Complete Broward Center Project
- Renovation of Holman Automotive's Audi Pembroke Pines Dealership Complete
- MCC Fast-Tracks New Amenities at Rybovich Superyacht Marina
- Miller Construction Company Building Green Ashley Furniture HomeStore
- Going Green: LEED-HC Construction Standards Boost Hospitals’ Sustainability Efforts
- Miami International University's Professional Caliber Sound Studio
- Holy Cross Hospital Hurricane Hardening Project
- Best Practices Reduce Risks During Hospital Construction and Maintenance
- The Fast-Track Dos Caminos Restaurant Build-Out
- Kimberly Riehn, CPA, Joins Miller Construction Company As Controller
602,657 SF Centergate at Gratigny
Miller Construction Company Building 602,657 SF Centergate at Gratigny Development is Miami-Dade’s Largest New Industrial Project
HIALEAH, Fla. – Building the largest new industrial real estate project underway in Miami-Dade County, Miller Construction Company is creating twin buildings that will add 602,657 square feet to the Centergate at Gratigny business park in Hialeah.
Gibson Development Partners is developing the Class A industrial space for a large institutional client and Miller Construction Company is fast-tracking the $27 million project for completion later this year, according to Miller Sr. Vice President Brian Sudduth.
“With demand for new, high quality industrial space outstripping supply, bringing the Miami-Dade market state-of-the-art choices for large space users is essential,” Sudduth said. Centergate’s existing one million square feet of space is fully leased.
Gibson is drawing on Miller’s experience building more than 5 million square feet of industrial space to deliver this massive project. The team expects to pour and tilt up a total of more than 28,000 yards of concrete – a process scheduled to take 75 night pours to accomplish.
Designed by RLC Architects of Boca Raton, the two new, 301,000-square-foot Centergate buildings target companies that need at least 100,000 square feet of contiguous space. They offer 32-foot clear height and 54-foot column spacing for highly efficient racking, and a 185-foot truck court plus a 60-foot speed bay. In addition to providing corporate-caliber office space, all bays feature security controlled access and a fully air-conditioned mezzanine. Fairchild Partners is handling leasing.
Located in the Airport North submarket, Centergate at Gratigny is adjacent to the CSX rail line and provides ideal access to Miami International Airport, Port of Miami and traffic arteries including the Gratigny Parkway, I-95, SR 836, SR 826 and Florida’s Turnpike.
Centergate at Gratigny is Miller Construction Company’s 7th project for Gibson Development Partners. The companies most recently teamed on the 218,000-square-foot Transal Logistics Center and the 84,000-square-foot Gateway Plaza, both in Doral.