In the News
- ID Flagler Village Townhomes, Near Fort Lauderdale’s Brightline Station is Complete
- Miller Fast-tracking 325,702 SF Bldg 2 At Countyline Corporate Park, After Delivering Bldg 1
- Esperanté Corporate Center $3.8 Million Atrium Renovation Complete
- Fast-Tracking Lincoln Eatery Food Hall in Emerging NoLi District
- Miller Completes $6.1 Million in Projects For City Furniture in Midtown Miami & Tamarac
- Miller Building Crescent Pointe Mixed-Use Center for The Graham Companies
- Miller Launches $20 Million Expansion of Kendall Toyota/Lexus of Kendall Dealerships
- MCC Completes Terranova’s 801 Lincoln Road Retail Complex
- Miller Construction Builds Holman Automotive’s Lauderdale MINI Dealership
- Miller Completes Holman Automotive's BMW of Fort Lauderdale
- MCC Completes New South Florida Campus Building for University
- Miller Completes Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- EliteHealth Medical Practice Facility
- Miller Fast-Tracking Flagler Global Logistics' CCP Bldg 1
- Miller Delivers Miami-Dade County’s Largest Industrial Project
- Miller Converts Industrial Space to Trendy Tapas Restaurant
- MCC Project Wins CASF Project of the Year
- Sudduth Named to UF School of Construction Management’s Advisory Council Executive Committee
- GuideWell-Sanitas Primary-Care Clinic Complete
- 602,657 SF Centergate at Gratigny
- Terranova Chooses Miller for Landmark Retail Project in South Beach
- Liberty Property Trust’s Metrorail Train Assembly Facility Complete
- Miller Completes Third Phase At Lake Whitney Medical Campus
- City Furniture Chooses Miller Construction Company
- Miller Construction Company Building $20.8 Million Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- Miller Construction's Special Projects Group Seeing Rapid Growth
- Miller Construction Launches Major Renovation for Cosmo International Fragrances
- MillerCompletes Next-Generation Warehouse
- Traci Miller Elected President of NAIOP South Florida
- Miller Construction Company Launches Special Projects Group
- Thomas & Harley Miller Are Inducted Into Construction Hall of Fame
- Building Mixed-Use Gateway Center Doral
- Holman Automotive Builds New Lauderdale BMW / Mini Service Center
- Flagler Development Taps Miller Construction Company For 252,000sf Project
- MCC Building 218,000 SF Transal Logistics Center in Doral
- Rose Miniaci Arts Education Center at Broward Center for the Performing Arts Gets Topped Off!
- Miller Construction Company Completes Flagler Development’s Latest South Forida Industrial /Warehouse
- Topping Off of Waterfront Huizenga Pavilion Marks Milestone
- Curtain Rising on Broward Center's Future
- New Ashley Furniture HomeStore in West Palm Beach
- Fisher Island Golf & Racquet Clubs Reno Complete
- MCC Fast-Tracks New Amenities at Rybovich Superyacht Marina
- Miller Construction Company Building Green Ashley Furniture HomeStore
Traci Miller Elected President of NAIOP South Florida
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Traci Miller, vice president business development and marketing for Miller Construction Company, has been elected and installed as president of the South Florida Chapter of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association.
As the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. NAIOP’s 350-member South Florida Chapter provides support and guidance to create, protect and enhance commercial property values. Miller, who has served as a board member of NAIOP’s South Florida Chapter since 2011 and chaired various committees, will head the organization through 2016.
As vice president and a shareholder of Miller Construction Company, she oversees all business development and marketing functions and fosters the company’s industry, civic and charitable relationships. She also serves on the firm’s executive committee and leadership team, mentoring teammates on effective community involvement.
A longtime leader in South Florida’s commercial real estate industry and community, Miller is a board member and past chairman of the Leadership Broward Foundation, is founder and chair of Rebuilding Together Broward County’s annual Builder’s Olympiad, and is active in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale/Boca Raton chapters of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW). As a board member of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Broward, she founded and chairs the Women on the Verge resource group. She is a director of The First Tee of Broward youth leadership development organization and a founding board member of Six Degrees Golf.
Also installed this month as officers for NAIOP’s South Florida Chapter were: Kyle Jones, Stiles Corporation as president-elect; Marty Busekrus, HFF and Darcie Lunsford, Butters Construction and Development as vice presidents; Joyce Werzer, Legacy Bank of Florida as secretary and Marc Kopelman, Raymond James Financial as treasurer.
Serving Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties, the NAIOP South Florida Chapter presents a full calendar to keep commercial real estate professionals updated, from regional trend panels and programs with high-profile national experts, to networking events.