In the News
- ID Flagler Village Townhomes, Near Fort Lauderdale’s Brightline Station is Complete
- Miller Fast-tracking 325,702 SF Bldg 2 At Countyline Corporate Park, After Delivering Bldg 1
- Esperanté Corporate Center $3.8 Million Atrium Renovation Complete
- Fast-Tracking Lincoln Eatery Food Hall in Emerging NoLi District
- Miller Completes $6.1 Million in Projects For City Furniture in Midtown Miami & Tamarac
- Miller Building Crescent Pointe Mixed-Use Center for The Graham Companies
- Miller Launches $20 Million Expansion of Kendall Toyota/Lexus of Kendall Dealerships
- MCC Completes Terranova’s 801 Lincoln Road Retail Complex
- Miller Construction Builds Holman Automotive’s Lauderdale MINI Dealership
- Miller Completes Holman Automotive's BMW of Fort Lauderdale
- MCC Completes New South Florida Campus Building for University
- Miller Completes Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- EliteHealth Medical Practice Facility
- Miller Fast-Tracking Flagler Global Logistics' CCP Bldg 1
- Miller Delivers Miami-Dade County’s Largest Industrial Project
- Miller Converts Industrial Space to Trendy Tapas Restaurant
- MCC Project Wins CASF Project of the Year
- Sudduth Named to UF School of Construction Management’s Advisory Council Executive Committee
- GuideWell-Sanitas Primary-Care Clinic Complete
- 602,657 SF Centergate at Gratigny
- Terranova Chooses Miller for Landmark Retail Project in South Beach
- Liberty Property Trust’s Metrorail Train Assembly Facility Complete
- Miller Completes Third Phase At Lake Whitney Medical Campus
- City Furniture Chooses Miller Construction Company
- Miller Construction Company Building $20.8 Million Sereno at Bay Harbor Islands
- Miller Construction's Special Projects Group Seeing Rapid Growth
- Miller Construction Launches Major Renovation for Cosmo International Fragrances
- MillerCompletes Next-Generation Warehouse
- Traci Miller Elected President of NAIOP South Florida
- Miller Construction Company Launches Special Projects Group
- Thomas & Harley Miller Are Inducted Into Construction Hall of Fame
- Building Mixed-Use Gateway Center Doral
- Holman Automotive Builds New Lauderdale BMW / Mini Service Center
- Flagler Development Taps Miller Construction Company For 252,000sf Project
- MCC Building 218,000 SF Transal Logistics Center in Doral
- Rose Miniaci Arts Education Center at Broward Center for the Performing Arts Gets Topped Off!
- Miller Construction Company Completes Flagler Development’s Latest South Forida Industrial /Warehouse
- Topping Off of Waterfront Huizenga Pavilion Marks Milestone
- Curtain Rising on Broward Center's Future
- New Ashley Furniture HomeStore in West Palm Beach
- Fisher Island Golf & Racquet Clubs Reno Complete
- MCC Fast-Tracks New Amenities at Rybovich Superyacht Marina
- Miller Construction Company Building Green Ashley Furniture HomeStore
Flagler Development Taps Miller Construction Company For 252,000sf Project
MIAMI – Miller Construction Company has begun site work for Flagler Development’s new 252,000-square-foot Building 34 at the Flagler Station business park in Miami’s Airport West district.
Miller’s crews delivered the developer’s 171,944-square-foot Building 31 at Flagler Station on time and on budget in December 2013, as the contractor’s preconstruction team ensured a smooth transition for Building 34’s launch. “The Miller team’s commitment to add value at all stages of a project, and their decades of experience creating quality industrial space, brought us back to them for the park’s latest major project,” said Flagler senior vice president Dan Marcus.
Geared to the Miami market’s rising demand for a new generation of more efficient and flexible warehouse/distribution space, Building 34 allows for optimal rack layout, with 54-foot column spacing for bays and 30-foot clear-height ceilings. Located at 9290 NW 112 Avenue, the tilt-up structure was designed by international architectural firm Ware Malcomb.
Starboard Cruise Services, the world’s leading onboard retailer, has preleased 90 percent of Building 34 for its corporate headquarters, and Miller’s crews will build out the tenant’s interior space in addition to constructing the structural shell.
“With PortMiami’s dredging project preparing South Florida to receive huge Post-Panamax ships, and with the tunnel becoming a reality, we’ve seen a quantum leap in demand for distribution/warehouse space,” said Miller senior vice president Brian Sudduth. “The market’s expectations keep rising for accessible, efficient space, and Flagler Station is staying ahead of that trend,” he added.
In Flagler Station’s 900-acre, campus-like setting, buildings 31 and 34 provide easy access to the Florida Turnpike, Dolphin Expressway and I-75. Flagler Station, South Florida’s largest business park, is just minutes from Miami International Airport and PortMiami. Industry leaders including Ryder System, LagasseSweet and FedEx, among others, operate facilities at Flagler Station.